Getting tired of wearing your scarf the same way day after day? Try these tips for some fresh ideas!
1. Fake a vest! Wrap a belt over your scarf to create a vest-like feel.
2. Accessorize! Add a flower pin (or two!) to spice up your scarf.
3. Two is better than one! Tie two scarves together; works best with one printed and one solid colored scarf.
4. Tie it in a bow! Take your scarf and wrap it around your shoulders, then tie a bow.
5. Fake an eternity scarf! Tie both ends of the scarf together, put it around your neck and wrap it around once more.
6. Side knot! Tie your scarf in a loose knot to one side, and let your scarf fall like a necklace.
7. Center knot! Tie a knot towards the bottom of your scarf.
8. Belt it! Wrap your scarf around your waist to create a belt.