We’ve seen the braided crown on girls with long hair, but what about the girls with shorter locks?! We’re giving you a step by step guide on how to get a braided crown you’ll wanna rock all summer long!
1. Grab a section of your hair and split it into two sections.
2. Braid each section separately. Secure the ends with bobby pins.
3. If you have long hair, you’re done with your braids! If not, do the exact same thing on the other side of your head (that makes 4 braids in total!)
4. Cross the braids over (as you see above). Clip them in place with you do the same on the other side.
5. After your finished wrapping the hair around your head (and it resembles a crown!), secure the ends of the braids with a bobby pin.
6. To hide the bobby pins, you can always add a cute pin (like this flower clip!).
Still a little confused? Watch the video below for a little extra help!