Need a new place to put your goodies? All you need is a few supplies (and rhinestones!) and you’ll have a new storage component in a snap!
1. Supplies: old jeans, rhinestones (the best kind are those on a roll, so you don’t have to hand place each rhinestone!), foam glitter sheets with a sticky back (you can find at your local craft store), a stapler and scissors.
2. Cut out the pocket of your choice.
3. Staple the pocket to your foam glitter sheets.
4. Peel your rhinestones off the roll and on to your pocket.
5. Cut the paper around the pocket (or leave it as is!)
6. All finished! Stick it on your wall and use it for office storage or makeup brushes. Let us know if you find other things to stick in here too!