Embrace your inner deep sea goddess with the simple mermaid braid! We promise, it’s way easier than it looks!
1. Separate your hair into two sections. Begin to braid one section at a time.
2. Finish braiding the other side. You will now have two separate braids.
3. Twist the braids together by placing one braid over the other. This will fuse the two braids to make it look like one large braid! You can also add a bobby pin for extra security.
4. To make the braid look fuller, gently pull sections of the braid away from the center.
5. Secure with a hair tie (and flower clip!) and voila!